- ouverture des candidatures le 18 octobre 2019 à 13:00
- clôture des candidatures le 24 avril 2020 à 23:59
Applying to Master Programs at UPPA, France
A) Admission requirements:
UPPA Master programs have a limited capacity and are therefore selective.
B) Application process:
1. Complete your application on this platform
2. Your application is examined by the jury of the Master.
3. You are informed of the jury’s answer by email (sent to the email address indicated in your application).
C) Application instructions:
A complete application for admission must include:
- A cover letter stating your full name and the Master Program(s) to which you are applying
- A curriculum vitae
transcript of records including student ranking. If ranking is not available, a
GPA score can be provided.
If you have not yet completed your degree, you will need to request a transcript that is current at the time of applying. Admitted students will be required to provide official copies prior to the beginning of the program.
- A letter of reference from the supervisor of the program you are currently attending or from your latest academic supervisor, as well as any additional recommendation (academic or professional, if applicable)
- An English proficiency certificate, unless English is your native language, or you have completed higher studies in English. Your English will also be assessed during the admission process.